When you decide to plan a vacation, why not ensure your pup has a vacation too! Leaving your baby with us at It’s A Dog’s Life Doggy Daycare & Resort in Johns Creek is definitely just like a vacation for pups.
The best part about boarding with us is all day play in one of our 5 play yards which best matches their size and temperament. Our dog-loving, certified trained animal care specialist will enjoy spending their day with every dog in their play yard. They will be sure to provide a safe environment for your pup to play, lots of lovins for all, and stimulation to occupy their minds. For meal time, we feed according to your regular schedule. You may also add on a bath or groom as well as swim time too. In addition, there is always somebody here working 24 hours a day. Our overnight animal care specialist ensures everybody is tucked in tight at night!
Additional Overnight Care Information:
- We ask that you bring your pup’s food from home in pre-portioned baggies per meal.
- We will not need you to bring in your pups bedding as we provide raised, orthopedic bedding and a cozy blankie for all that stay the night with us.
- The only personal toys we allow for your pup are deer antlers for them to have in their suites at night.
- We can administer medication for your pup if necessary. We ask that you keep your dog’s medication in its original container and that it is current. We can only administer directly as it is prescribed unless otherwise addressed from a veterinarian.
- We use pill pockets to administer the medication unless otherwise requested. If your pet takes its medications mixed with their food, we will be sure to do so. Please do not include medication in your pre-portioned baggies of food for your baby.
- We are trained to administer all types of medications such as: eye drops, ear drops, pills, ointments, insulin injections, and others.
- You may add on any grooming or bathing services for your dog’s stay.
- You may also add on swim time for your pooch as well.
- There is an associate here 24 hours a day
Every dog that stays overnight with us must meet the following requirements:
- They must be at least 16 weeks old
- They must be current on their Rabies, 6 month Bordetella, DHPP vaccine, and the Canine Influenza vaccine from a licensed veterinarian. We will need verification from the veterinarian prior to coming to It's A Dog's Life.
- They must be spayed/neutered by 8 months of age
- They must meet all of our health requirements
- They must complete a temperament test